Lemon grass 300gm+-
Tall and stalky lemongrass also known as citronella, it is commonly use as an ingredient for cooking because of it's lemony aroma and citrus flavor.
• Reduce cancer risk.
• Promote healthy digestion.
• Help lose weight.
• Help regulate cholesterol.
• Help relieve symptoms of menstrual cramps.
Who can eat:
• The majority of people can eat.
Who should avoid:
• People with allergic to lemongrass, pregnancy, low heart rate, low potassium level and people who take prescription diuretics.
• Chicken curry
- Loosely wrap it and store in the freezer.